I am a strengths-based, solution focused therapist. While I have a specialization in play therapy, I also employ a variety of other treatment modalities such as cognitive behavioral, client centered and expressive therapies.
My services include treatment for children, adults and families. As both a military child and spouse, I have had the opportunity to live and work with diverse groups of people throughout the world. Furthermore, I am a parent myself and therefore understand the daily challenges and joys that come with raising children.
Licensed Master Social Worker
Registered Play Therapist – Supervisor
Level I Advanced Certified Trauma Practitioner.
- Bachelor’s degree from Wayland Baptist University (AK)
- Master’s degree in social work from Valdosta State University (GA)
- I have also received specialized training and supervision to earn the credentials of Registered Play Therapist – Supervisor as conferred by the Association for Play Therapy
- Level I Advanced Certified Trauma Practitioner via Trauma and Loss in Children Institute
- I have 60 hours of Children and Adolescents via The West Coast Institute for Gestalt Therapy.