My office is taking the following precautions to protect our patients and help slow the spread of the coronavirus.
- Office seating in the waiting room and in therapy rooms has been arranged for appropriate physical distancing.
- Maintain safe distancing.
- Restroom soap dispensers are maintained and everyone is encouraged to wash their hands.
- Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol is available in the therapy rooms and the waiting room.
- I schedule appointments at specific intervals to minimize the number of people in the waiting room.
- I ask all clients to wait in their cars or outside until no earlier than 5 minutes before their appointment times.
- Credit card pads, pens and other areas that are commonly touched are thoroughly sanitized after each use.
- Physical contact is not permitted.
- Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.
- Common areas are thoroughly disinfected at the end of each day.
- We will have disposable masks available for all who want them and I will be wearing a mask when safe distancing may not be possible