Welcome. Thank you for taking the time to visit my website. I am a child, adolescent and adult therapist in Saginaw, MI. I have over two decades of experience and training working with clients with variety of issues including depression, anxiety, divorce, blended families, grief and loss, parenting and family discord.
I am person-centered, strengths based and solution focused. My goal is to help you define your areas of concern and work towards improving and resolving whatever issues that prevent you from living the life you want.
Licensed Master Social Worker
Registered Play Therapist – Supervisor
Level I Advanced Certified Trauma Practitioner.
– Bachelor’s of Science degree from Wayland Baptist University (AK)
– Master’s degree in social work (MSW) from Valdosta State University (GA)
– Specialized training and supervision for Registered Play Therapist-Supervisor,
as conferred by the Association for Play Therapy.
– Level I Advanced Certified Trauma Practitioner
via Trauma and Loss in Children Institute, Michigan.
– 60 hours of training in Gestalt Therapy for Children and Adolescents
via The West Coast Institute, California.
– Member of the International Association of Sandtray Therapists.